Why not offer a unique topic for your next planned presentation or annual conference? What about a hot new topic for your radio, webcast, television or public forum?
Rather than the standard topics that human resources, business, marketing, banking and health care conference planners request, offer something different! Explosive, historic growth in the elderly and baby boomer populations is suddenly impacting consumer behaviors, the workforce, the economy, and especially the health care system!
Work-life balance affects most business's bottom line. Dementia, Alzheimer's, and frail, aging parents touch more employees each day, so why not offer these cutting edge topics?
Most Baby Boomers worry about memory loss. Prevention of memory decline and cognitive stimulation comprise a fertile field of new research, which Susan Scanland, CEO of Dementia Connection, can bring to real life: directly from the latest scientific meetings and publications.
Susan Scanland is a national Alzheimer's and dementia expert; practicing for nearly 30 years. Her first paid presentation on aging issues and dementia was in 1981. Susan is a National Speakers Association member; on track to becoming a Certified Speaking Professional in 2011. Susan's 500-plus audiences have included attendees from banking to medicine to family caregivers. Susan has presented in the majority of states, five Canadian provinces and the Caribbean. Susan plans to expand to international audiences following the completion of her book on prevention of dementia. She has served on Speakers' Bureaus for every pharmaceutical company having an FDA-approved Alzheimer's disease medication.
Susan Scanland, MSN, CRNP
Over 500 programs in 40 states given!
Topics will be selected and customized around the participants and planners' needs. Here are just a FEW sample topics:
- My Fading Memory: Normal or Not?
- Decreasing Your Risk for Dementia and Alzheimer's
- Obesity in America: Future Brain Drain?
- Where Have All the Young People Gone? Adapting to an Aging Society
- Secrets to Successful Aging
- Destigmatize Elder Care Benefits and Help Your Bottom Line
- Keeping Aging Parents Independent Longer
- Alzheimer's Disease and Dementia 101
- Resources for Families Dealing with Alzheimer's and Dementias
- Financial Capacity BEFORE Dementia Diagnosis
- Caregiver Stress and Depression
- Let's GO or NO...Down the Highway! Dementia and Driving
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 877-669-4374 to learn about what Susan can do for your meeting, forum, television, webcast, or radio program.